This season features Rodgers & Hammerstein’s ALLEGRO, directed by John Doyle; Ivan Turgenev’s A MONTH IN THE COUNTRY, with Peter Dinklage and Taylor Schilling, directed by Erica Schmidt; William Shakespeare’s HAMLET, with Peter Sarsgaard, directed by Austin Pendleton; and Christopher Marlowe’s DOCTOR FAUSTUS, with Chris Noth, directed by Andrei Belgrader.
Our Special Series include Monday Night SEAGULL, The Young Company: A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM, and First Look Festival: Charles L. Mee’s IMPERIAL DREAMS.
On-sale date notification:
You will receive notification by email and by mail 4-6 weeks before the first performance of each production, providing you with the performance schedule and dates for our Saturday Symposia and Tuesday Talkbacks.
To reserve online:
If you are not logged in:
– Go to our homepage, then click on: “SUBSCRIBERS” in the menu at the top of the screen and select “SUBSCRIBER LOG-IN” from the drop-down menu.
– Enter your email address and password. Be advised: passwords are case sensitive.
If you don’t yet have an email or passowrd, here’s what to do:
– Enter your subscriber number in the appropriate field. Your subscription number is located on your 2014/2015 CSC subscription card.
– Once logged in, you can enter/update your email address and password.
– If you have any problems logging in to your account, or if you cannot locate your subscription card, please call Audience Services at 212-677-4210 ext. 11 or email the CSC Box Office.
After you are logged in:
– Click on “Calendar” and select a date form the calendar.
– Select your seats from the seating chart (all seats are full view).
– Select “Check Out.”
– By logging into your personal subscription account, the price of the ticket should adjust depending on your subscription status.
– Click “Submit Order”. You will receive a confirmation number that begins with a PR. Please print a receipt for your records, and be prepared to show a copy at the Box Office at the time of pick-up.
– Tickets may be picked up at the Box Office in advance, or on the day of the show. All tickets must be picked up at the Box Office no later than 15 minutes prior to curtain. Please note that late seating is not guaranteed; latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
Tickets will not be mailed to you. In order to facilitate exchanges and allow for the best seating possible, all tickets are held at the Box Office. You can pick up your tickets in advance in person at the Box Office during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 12pm-6pm) and one hour prior to curtain.
There is no guaranteed latecomer seating. If possible, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
Exchange Policy: Classic and MasterPass subscribers are granted day-of-show ticket exchanges. Season subscribers may exchange ticket(s) once per production up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled performance date. All exchanges are subject to availability.
If you choose to order your tickets by email, your order must be received by noon on the day of the performance. For weekend performances, your order must be received by noon on the Friday of each weekend.
Show your CSC subscription card at participating businesses for valuable neighborhood discounts. 2014/2015 Season partners will be announced soon. Click here for a list of last season’s partners.
Join us for post performance discussions with CSC artists following designated Tuesday performances and lectures with prominent scholars following designated Saturday matinees. Click here for more information.
CSC Subscribers will receive the CLASSIC newsletter for each production during the season. Check back here for links to the newsletters throughout the season.