If you do not find the answer to your question in the list below, please contact us at (212) 677-4210 x10 (Monday – Friday, 12pm – 6pm) or email us.
CSC is located at 136 East 13th Street. The box office is open Monday – Friday, 12pm – 6pm and one hour before show times on the weekends. Click here for a map and directions.
A CSC Subscription offers you the best seats for our productions. Subscribers also receive access to tickets to our Special Series, including the ever-popular Open Rehearsal Series and Young Company presentations. Other benefits for all subscribers include Classic Rewards – a discount program with participating restaurants and stores – and access to special programs such as Saturday Symposia and Tuesday Talkbacks.
CSC Subscriber privileges include:
– Priority seating: your preference comes first!
– Priority booking: choose performance dates and seats before they go on sale to the general public.
– Ticket exchange privileges (see below for details)
– CLASSIC REWARDS: Get discounts at area restaurants and entertainment
– Tuesday Talkbacks: Post-performance discussions with CSC artists
– Saturday Symposia: Lectures and discussions with prominent scholars following designated Saturday matinees.
– One year subscription to CLASSIC, CSC’s newsletter
– Invitations and discounts to special events, readings, and discussions including Special Series as well as additional discounted tickets for productions ($50 each. Limit 2/subscriber. Subject to availability.)
– Monthly e-newsletters with additional discounts and special offers exclusively for subscribers
– 10% discount on merchandise at the CSC Box Office
Click here to subscribe.
Subscribers receive notification by email and/or by mail 4-6 weeks before the first performance of each production, providing you with the performance schedule and dates for our Saturday Symposia and Tuesday Talkbacks.
If you choose to order your tickets by email, your order must be received by noon on the day of the performance. For weekend performances, your order must be received by noon on the Friday of each weekend.
Tickets will not be mailed to you. In order to facilitate exchanges and allow for the best possible seating, all tickets are held at the Box Office. You can pick up your tickets in advance in person at the Box Office during regular business hours Monday – Friday, 12pm – 6pm and one hour prior to showtime.
There is no guaranteed latecomer seating. If possible, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
Subscribers: Flex and 4-Play subscribers are granted 24-hour ticket exchange privileges. Greek, 3-Play, and Modern subscribers receive 48-hour ticket exchange privileges. Season subscribers may exchange ticket(s) once per production up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled performance date.
Single ticket buyers: the deadline for all exchanges is 24 hours prior to the date on the original tickets. You may exchange tickets for another performance of the same production, subject to availability.
At the Box Office:
Exchanges may be done anytime the Box Office is open, except 1 hour before a show. During the hour prior to a show we will not be able to process any exchanges.
Exchanges may be done by calling 212-677-4210 ext 10 between 12PM-6pm Monday-Friday.
Each exchange is subject to a $10.00 fee per ticket.
Group sale tickets, ACCESS FRIDAY tickets, complimentary tickets, tickets purchased through Third-Party agencies (TDF, TDI, Broadway.com, etc.), lost tickets and tickets for past performances are not exchangeable.
A CSC subscription is the best way to be sure you get the greatest seats in the house for CSC shows, however single tickets for CSC shows usually go on sale to the general public approximately four weeks prior to the first performance date of each production. Click here to join our mailing list to receive notice when tickets go on sale to the public.