Digital Marketing Associate (Part-time)
The part-time Digital Marketing Associate will be an integral member of the staff at Classic Stage Company (CSC), an award-winning Off-Broadway theater company committed to reimagining classic stories for contemporary audiences.
This new role requires someone who is able to thrive in a small, fast-paced, team-oriented office while simultaneously working autonomously with unfaltering attention to detail.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, this job is part-time (30 hours per week) and based out of the company’s administrative offices in the beautiful Gramercy/Union Square area of Manhattan. Additional hours may be required seasonally, largely dependent upon programming at the theater. The intended starting date for this position is July 15, 2019.
- Design web-based and print marketing collateral for season, productions, and special events
- Plan and execute digital marketing efforts, including e-mail, social media, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns (this role will also serve as liaison between CSC and outside digital marketing firm)
- Manage and maintain Google Analytics, Adwords, and Tag Manager accounts
- Enrich and manage CSC website (WordPress-based) and explore new avenues to enhance CSC’s web presence.
- Coordinate, implement, and design digital programs for productions and special events
- Assist with the recording, publishing, and marketing of CSC Podcast
- Support staff with additional duties as assigned, including some database management
- Potentially serve as an ambassador for the newly launched “Future Classic” program
- Thorough working knowledge of Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver), Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), HTML, WordPress, email marketing platforms (i.e. Constant Contact), and video/audio editing software
- Professional graphic design experience (digital portfolios, if available, will be accepted with applications but are not necessary to apply for this position)
- Working experience with digital marketing campaigns and website management
- Excellent writing skills with a knack for copywriting and outstanding proofreading ability
- Non-profit social media experience
- Experience with OvationTix and/or TRG Data Center is a plus
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Digital Marketing Associate” in the subject line.
Classic Stage Company values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. In addition to federal law requirements, Classic Stage Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.