Ways To Give
For 50 years, CSC has been the place to experience the classics up close. Our work requires much more support than can be raised from ticket sales alone, and each season is made possible in part by the generous support from individuals, foundations, corporations, and government agencies.
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution today. Your gift enables our mission, from creating thought-provoking theater to introducing the power of Shakespeare to thousands of students in New York City every year.
Give what you can, every dollar counts!
JOIN OUR FAMILY OF DONORS
Donors – $500+
- Recognition in CSC season Playbills
- Access to exclusive subscriber ticket discounts from our friends and partners
Patrons – $1,000+
All benefits of the Donors level, plus:
- 2 complimentary tickets to each production in our season
- Priority-booking privileges & no-fee exchange privileges
- Access to Patron Only hotline
- Invitations to Patron Night performances and party with the artists
- 10% discount on merchandise purchased through the CSC Box Office
- Invitations & discounts to special events, readings, and discussions
- Complimentary drink tickets for Everyman Cafe in our lobby
- Exclusive discounts for neighborhood restaurants, shops, and parking through our Classic Rewards program
Benefactors – $2,500+
All benefits of the Patrons level, plus:
- Invitations for two to our exclusive Opening Night performances and after party with the artists
Visionaries – $5,000+
All benefits of the Benefactors level, plus:
- Opportunity to receive 2 additional complimentary tickets to any performance, for a total of 4 tickets
- Opportunity to host a private reception with artists in conjunction with a season production
Artist Circle – $10,000+
All benefits of the Visionary level, plus:
- Invitation for two to a first rehearsal, meet & greet or backstage tour
- Opportunity to support a new production, education initiative or special event
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT CSC
CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL PARTNERS SUPPORT
Please call 212.677.4210 x24 to discuss details and opportunities.
Through a designation in your will, naming CSC as a beneficiary on life insurance or retirement plans, or other planned gifts, you will play an important part in ensuring CSC thrives in perpetuity.
Legacy donors are given opportunities to become more involved with the theater, including special events and opportunities to meet artists, and will be acknowledged with special appreciation in Playbills (unless anonymity is requested).
Please call 212.677.4210 x24 for further details.
THE ROSEMARIE TICHLER FUND FOR YOUNG ACTORS
In recognition of Rosemarie Tichler’s extraordinary legacy of identifying and nurturing new generations of young actors, CSC has instituted The Rosemarie Tichler Fund. The Fund continues Ms. Tichler’s commitment to the future well-being of young actors by awarding a yearly grant to a promising young artist who merits such recognition, and has appeared on CSC’s stage that season. The Fund is particularly sensitive to helping young actors who have recently made the transition from their training into the profession.The grant, in the amount of $3,000, may be used by the recipient to continue any aspect of their training or to offset loans they may have incurred while studying their craft. Your fully tax-deductible donation helps us continue to support young actors during this crucial stage in their careers.